At RA Care Supported Living services provides outstanding support to the residents. Our aim is to deliver first class quality care and support to adults with learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and communication difficulties, Our multi-disciplinary team work within the community and pride themselves on respecting the needs, rights, choices of all individuals and encouraging independence.
RA Care starts from the principle that people with learning disabilities have the same fundamental rights as anyone else in society, which includes the right to develop and make informed choices about their lives. We actively promote equality and diversity within our company, both in our staff and the care and support we give others. As part of this process, we hold the following values:
* We hold our reputation as a quality care provider and employer highly.
* We provide professional and trustworthy care to our service users at all times.
* We will work constantly within the current guidelines and regulations and will continually develop our business to improve upon our standards.
* We will take time to fully understand our service users and their needs in order that we deliver precisely upon them.
* We will promote choice and independence amongst our service users by working in a person-centred way.
* We will tailor our services to each and every user having taken the time to fully understand their specific needs.
* We will support our service users in their integration into the local community enabling the individual to live their life the way they choose.
* We will treat every individual within our organisation with dignity, fairness and respect and look to develop talent to manage our business as it grows.
As an experience personal care provider since 2012 we understand the needs of service users in all the area's, we are providing quality care service for last 12 years and maintaining Good CQC repots since.
Contact: Mobile: 07969559041 RM / Mohammed: 07436 882613